Electrician electrocutedJanuary 24, 2019
The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) said 41-year-old electrician Roan Wynter from Gordon district, Westmoreland, died as a result of injuries he received at his home yesterday, January 23.
“Reports from the Whitehouse Police are that, about 1pm, Wynter was carrying out repairs to electrical wires at his home when he was electrocuted,” the JCF said.
It further stated that Wynter was taken to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
WE also do obituaries, advertisement, and special coverage of funerals, birthday parties, weddings, and other milestones. Call or WhatsApp us at 876-305-4574 or emaail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.