The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) said detectives in St. Mary have charged five persons in connection with the murder of businessman Roger Chang from Pausey Road in Kingston 5.
Those charged are:
- Khadesha McKenzie, 23, from Kingston 11
- Cebert Duggan, a 60-year-old mechanic from Enfield in St. Mary
- Three teenagers – two 16 years old and a 17-year-old, all from Enfield in St. Mary
They have been charged with
- Conspiracy to Commit Murder
- Illegal Possession of Firearm and Ammunition
- Possession of Criminal Property
- Benefitting from Criminal Property
McKenzie and one of the 16-year-old boys were also charged with Simple Larceny and Unauthorised Access to Computer Data.
The court dates for the accused persons are being finalised.
The JCF stated that Chang’s body with several stab wounds was found along a shoreline in Dover, St. Mary, on Sunday, March 15.
The businessman allegedly left home to visit a Portland waterfall with a young woman.
We want to hear all success stories involving Jamaicans at home and abroad. Conditions may apply. WhatsApp or call 876-305-4574 or email us at email@example.com.