The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) said its officers have charged the three men nabbed after several people were held hostage at a business place on Molynes Road in Kingston 10 on Monday, September 9.
They are charged with:
- Assault with intent to rob
- Illegal possession of firearm
- Illegal possession of ammunition
The men charged are:
- Twenty-nine-year-old fabricator Dwayne Wellington from Olympic Way, Kingston 11
- Twenty-seven-year-old Junior Brown, otherwise called ‘Rompel’, from Tamrind Avenue in Kingston 10
- Thirty-three-year-old Samion Forbes from Molynes Road, Kingston 10.
The JCF said: “The men were attempting to rob a female of her monies, which was the property of a business establishment when the robbery attempt was foiled by police who intervened. After a few hours of negotiation by the police, Wellington and Brown surrendered. Forbes was later apprehended.”
The trio will appear before the Gun Court on Friday, September 27.
We also do special coverage of funerals, weddings, birthday parties, book launch, music album launch, anniversaries, businesses, and general accomplishments. For more information, contact The Beacon at 876-305-4574 or email@example.com.