The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) said three foreign nationals held at Norman Manley International Airport on Sunday with tens of thousands of United States dollars and other foreign currencies have been charged under the Proceeds of Crime Act.
1) Thirty year-old Claudia Clijdesale from Suriname
2) Thirty-one year-old Ingrid Asaitie from Suriname
3) Thirty year-old Delroy Sanduliet from French Guiana
They were charged yesterday (July 26) with:
– Possession of Criminal Property
– Concealing Criminal Property
– Attempting to Leave Jamaica with Criminal Property
– Facilitating the Retention of Criminal Property
The three accused are to appear in the Kingston and St Andrew Parish Court on Thursday, August 2.
The JCF said: “Reports from the Narcotics Police are that, about 2:45pm [on July 22], the three were about to board a flight destined for Guyana when they were accosted.
“They were searched by detectives and found to have US$93,000 SR$325, €150 and J$50 concealed on their persons. The monies were seized and they were arrested,” added the JCF.
We also do special coverage of funerals, weddings, birthday parties, book launch, music album launch, anniversaries, businesses, and general accomplishments. For more information, contact The Beacon at 876-305-4574 or email@example.com.