The Jamaica Constabulary Force yesterday specified churches among the places that should be closed by 11PM during the state of emergency underway in Clarendon and St Catherine since September 5.
It further stated that the following opening and closing times now apply:
- Clubs and fast food restaurants – from 7PM until 11PM
- Every place required by law to operate under a tavern licence – from 7AM until 11PM
- Petroleum filling stations – from 6AM until 11PM
- Supermarkets, grocery shops, haberdasheries and any other place offering goods for sale – from 8AM until 11PM
- Pharmacies – from 8AM until 11PM
- Churches – from 6AM to 11PM
- Any other public place – from 9AM until 11PM
The State of Public Emergency has been extended until October 19, but further extensions are possible.
We want to hear the positive news happening in your family, school, church, business and community. WhatsApp or call 876-305-4574, e-mail us at email@example.com or message 'The Jamaica Beacon' page on Facebook